Strange app or something on my iPhone!

markr6

Flashaholic
I have a battery app on my iPhone 6 and I'll occasionally run it's memory refresh function. Personally I bet it's BS and doesn't really do anything. But my question has to do with the apps it lists while "cleaning". At the very bottom, one comes up in chinese or some other language. I have no idea what app that is! Maybe something I installed, but I don't know what.

iphone_app.jpg

Last edited:

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Big brother is watching you!

BTW, what's the problem in removing unnecessary apps from memory yourself (double click "Home" button and pull app windows up off the screen)? By removing known to you apps you will phase out that Chinese mystery.

markr6

Flashaholic
Big brother is watching you!

BTW, what's the problem in removing unnecessary apps from memory yourself (double click "Home" button and pull app windows up off the screen)? By removing known to you apps you will phase out that Chinese mystery.

Yeah I do that religiously...almost every time I'm done with an app. It's habit and saves battery life. But this is obviously something installed, not running, since this list of "apps" is a mile long...stuff that's not running (health, books, video, music, settings, etc.)

I think the only way would be to actually uninstall a bunch of apps I installed, but I don't want to do that.