Hi!!!

coachbigdog

Enlightened
Just thought I'd say hi to everyone.I am a newbie to "high end" flashlights, but you get what you pay for.I'd also like the lay blame on everyone here for the future fights I'll be having with my wife over buying $40+ flashlights!LOL

fivebyfive

Enlightened
Hey if you ever need to rally support for your flashlight obsession for an upcoming "discussion" with your wife about why you need another flashlight, then you know where to go. We'll be here.

B@rt

Flashaholic
welcome.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
[ QUOTE ]
coachbigdog said: ...but you get what you pay for.

[/ QUOTE ]
--------------------
You already know the answer! "You get what you pay for" applies to everything, can openers, kitchen knives, electric razors, blow dryers, tools...surely you can explain a $40 torch!?

Prepare ahead of time, buy a cheap plastic 2D cell incandescent flash light at your local discount house. Next time she needs a flashlight, give her a good one and the cheap one...let her pick! (I keep a "special one" with the worst beam I've ever seen on hand for this purpose...BTW, my wife already understands the quality of a good torch - however, it's getting harder and harder to explain these $200 torches! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

You know what they say, "It isn't an obsession if you call it a hobby".

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome coach! Spend a little while here, and you'll soon think 40 bucks for a light is smal potatoes...
Hide your credit card!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i have a good freind from holland she said she used to realy where wood shoes. she is a trip she adopted me kinda lol.i always imagine here click n clacking when she walks lol

Latest posts