would thase lights be worth anything

raggie33

*the raggedier*
some are like supher something grr i forget name there also is some halogen 12 volt bulbs in refelectors like 25 and 50 watts if i recall store is going out of bussness. hte big bulbs look to me liike the go in street light that the city has poles there huge some have a base that wont fit in reg socket its bigger.but some have same size socket as you do at hoime. i can get em cheap if there worth it..
the big bulbs id guess like les then 1 buck the small 12 volt halogen like 50 cents a peace they look like this link i wish i knew more about the big ones all i know is there bigger then a reg house bulb lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
now i think of it i doubt its a good deal the store was kinda expensive when it was still in buesness

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
The light bulbs with a bigger screw base than household light bulbs have are probably outfitted with mogul bases.
I don't know where to get mogul base receptacles to fit them, so no help in that department, sorry.
If you googled "mogul base", I'm sure something would come up.

(Edit)
I googled "mogul base" socket OR receptacle for you, and this was the first link that came up:
http://www.hydroasis.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=H&Product_Code=ENVMS&Category_Code=15
If you can buy a mogul base light bulb for less than a dollar, go for it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Note: ONLY plug these bulbs directly into the wall socket if you're certain they are incandescent - there is a large coiled filament inside. And that they are labelled to run on 110-130 volts. Otherwise they might go boom.
After all, it's supposed to be a light bulb, not a light bomb. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif