The Other Super Bowl Halftime...Lame 2

Bravo25

Flashlight Enthusiast
We have had more than a few post here about JJ's boob, but wasn't anyone else bothered by Kid Rocks outfit? I thought that it was distasteful, disrespectful, and degrading. But then it seems like a torn american flag worn upside down as a garment doesn't draw as much attention as a 40 year old breast flashed as a publicity stunt.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol yeah i spoke of that a few times.i was very upset and im a fan a kid rock.then i saw it behind him on drum stand on what apeared tobe the ground

_mike_

Flashlight Enthusiast
Absolutely I was. However, supposedly Kid Rock is very patriotic. I wonder if his manager/handlers gave him bad advice on this. Doesn't excuse it though.

The Super Bowl is an American event televised world wide. This half time stuff bothers me because these "entertainers" do NOT represent me or my country (IMVHO). Mistreating our flag, crass lyrics, crotch grabbing, breastgate, ....... not what most people I know are about.

Besides, it tells you how utterly talentless these people are if they need all those dancers onstage with them and have to pull these kinds of plublicity stunts. Nobody would really be talking about these clowns after the game except for their stunts. Well maybe they would be talking about how they have to lip sync everything.

U2 was the best half time show for a Super Bowl I have seen. Too bad they can't be more like that. If not, maybe just have marching bands and cheer leaders doing their thing. At least they have talent.

Mike

JerryM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did not watch the Super Bowl, and I am glad that I did not.

Once again we see an illustration of how far this nations has gone it its moral degradation.

The Rock stars and the Hollywood types, and I might add in many cases the athletes have led this nation into the abandonment of our traditional moral values.

I think the great beginning of it started in the 60s, and now those people are in charge of much of our nation, including education, and have perverted at least one other generation. When Clinton got elected, and then avoided impeachment for his conduct, it was very obvious the the nation had largely abandoned the moral and ethical values upon which it was founded and became great. Such a nation will not long endure. We will fall from within.

How many will be so offended that they will stop listening to, and watching those two, and others who flaunt their immorality? Probably not many.

Jerry