• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Manker U21 NW version is available now

Cobraman502

Enlightened
I like this light a lot. I do have a question about the user interface. The "dragon breath" or locator. In order to activate this mode is it necessary to pass the strobe mode each time or once activated it will stay on during the light usage and remain on when the light is turned off until I decide I no longer need the locator?

I'm hoping it remains on if so this light is so gonna be mine.

Manker

Newly Enlightened
I like this light a lot. I do have a question about the user interface. The "dragon breath" or locator. In order to activate this mode is it necessary to pass the strobe mode each time or once activated it will stay on during the light usage and remain on when the light is turned off until I decide I no longer need the locator?

I'm hoping it remains on if so this light is so gonna be mine.
Dear,
Yes, you need to double click to get access to strobe and then one click to locator. The side button will always turned on unless you turn the light off or change mode.

TheBelgian

Newly Enlightened
Seriously looking into buying one.
What is the Colour temperature of the NW version?
Is the output less than the CW version?

mortuus

Newly Enlightened
Seriously looking into buying one.
What is the Colour temperature of the NW version?
Is the output less than the CW version?

Im looking at their specs on website but it doesnt say? so i asume no ? about the color temp they say

neutral white, the Color temperature is 3700k-5000k. the actual beam is a near a little yellow color.

hope this helps

TheLite

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,

I bought the Manker U21. I keep it as an emergency light and have used it only a few times, maybe 20 times at most. I did indeed outshine my other lights distance wise. Very impressive distance. BUT - It has stopped working. When I activate the switch, the little square emitter flickers dimly, in a random pattern. I tried freshly charged batteries and have tried every switch combination - fast press, slow press, long press, a series of short or long presses.
I can not find any customer support number in the USA.
I emailed them at [email protected] on April 5 and as yet have received NO RESPONSE.
My conclusion: Faulty product. Poor/no customer service.

mortuus

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,

I bought the Manker U21. I keep it as an emergency light and have used it only a few times, maybe 20 times at most. I did indeed outshine my other lights distance wise. Very impressive distance. BUT - It has stopped working. When I activate the switch, the little square emitter flickers dimly, in a random pattern. I tried freshly charged batteries and have tried every switch combination - fast press, slow press, long press, a series of short or long presses.
I can not find any customer support number in the USA.
I emailed them at [email protected] on April 5 and as yet have received NO RESPONSE.
My conclusion: Faulty product. Poor/no customer service.

thats sad to hear, its clearly a defective light try email them again. Or write a new post here since they are somewhat active and present ?

divine

Flashlight Enthusiast
thats sad to hear, its clearly a defective light try email them again. Or write a new post here since they are somewhat active and present ?
Maybe check that all the contact points are making contact.

I was messing around with a new light the other day, the light went to a dim, random flicker on a high mode. I tightened up everything and it went back to working normal.

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is the U21 out of production? Your product page says both versions are "currently unavailable."

Vinh just bought 50 U21s and is having them branded as DeltaVN. You can find his modified version on his sub forum here or at SkyLumen.com.

From what I understand the U22 has become its replacement and U21 is no longer being produced.