Help Finding a Pressure Switch - Solarforce

DMark

Newly Enlightened
I have a Solarforce PTS-3 Tailcap with the screw in pressure switch. I can't locate the switch now and need a replacement. Solarforce no longer lists the PTS-3 tailcap or any parts for it on their website.

Does anyone know where a suitable replacement can be found? Thanks!

2vxhr3p.jpg

lightfooted

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Solarforce PTS-3 Tailcap with the screw in pressure switch. I can't locate the switch now and need a replacement. Solarforce no longer lists the PTS-3 tailcap or any parts for it on their website.

Does anyone know where a suitable replacement can be found? Thanks!

2vxhr3p.jpg

Maybe contact CustomLites or another place that stocks Solarforce and see if they can order the part for you. I checked the Solarforce HK homepage and they do seem to still make it, at least the tail cap came up when searched for.

DMark

Newly Enlightened
lightfooted,

Didn't think about going to the Solarforce HK homepage, the Solarforce-Sales website doesn't show it.

Your right, the HK site still show the PTS-3 if you do a search. I sent them an email to see if a replacement tape switch is available. I also contacted CustomLites. I'll update this thread if I hear anything.

Sorry for the late reply to your help, I thought I had this thread set for email alerts. Appreciate the insight.

Thanks,

Mark

lightfooted

Flashlight Enthusiast
lightfooted,

Didn't think about going to the Solarforce HK homepage, the Solarforce-Sales website doesn't show it.

Your right, the HK site still show the PTS-3 if you do a search. I sent them an email to see if a replacement tape switch is available. I also contacted CustomLites. I'll update this thread if I hear anything.

Sorry for the late reply to your help, I thought I had this thread set for email alerts. Appreciate the insight.

Thanks,

Mark

No worries. I hope you get positive results.