• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

GoingGear.com - Default Two new stars in the Mecarmy lineup: 9600 Lumen PT60 and PT80

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
This is a really exciting time to be in the flashlight business. Lights are getting smaller and brighter more quickly than ever before. Mecarmy has been a major player in this game, and they've recently introduced two new lights to the field. The PT60 and PT80 are absolute monsters. Each light sports 16 CREE XP-G2 S4 LEDs that combine for a maximum output of 9600 lumens. Both of these lights are powered by internal battery packs comprised of four (PT60) and eight (PT80) 18650 batteries. 9600 lumens is enough to make these lights two of the best players in the game, but the battery pack has some really cool features. The pack offers built in charging via micro USB, but not just through just one port, from three! The more USB cords you plug in, the quicker it will charge. This is a seriously innovative way to solve the long charging times of some of these high capacity battery packs. If you're other devices take need charging, no worries. The PT60 and PT80 also offer USB our to charge all of your other devices.

Mecarmy PT60

Mecarmy PT80

PT60
screen_shot_2016-09-23_at_10.41.14_am.png

screen_shot_2016-09-23_at_10.39.41_am.png

PT80
04_2_5.jpg

06_2_3.jpg

markr6

Flashaholic
The pack offers built in charging via micro USB, but not just through just one port, from three! The more USB cords you plug in, the quicker it will charge.

What?!?! Pretty cool; I never would have expected that on a flashlight. But, $$$$ :faint:

peartree_423

Newly Enlightened
I like the look of these as well. Is there a battery indicator for normal use of the light? That is, not a charging status, but an indication of how much charge remains in the battery pack. Also, can anyone speak to Mecarmy as a company? Anyone know about the quality of their lights or the warranty offered? I have lights from quite a few brands thus far: Thrunite, Olight, Eagtac, Nitecore, Armytek, and Zebralight. Could anyone possibly compare Mecarmy to any of those brands?

Thanks

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
I like the look of these as well. Is there a battery indicator for normal use of the light? That is, not a charging status, but an indication of how much charge remains in the battery pack. Also, can anyone speak to Mecarmy as a company? Anyone know about the quality of their lights or the warranty offered? I have lights from quite a few brands thus far: Thrunite, Olight, Eagtac, Nitecore, Armytek, and Zebralight. Could anyone possibly compare Mecarmy to any of those brands?

Thanks

Yes, there is an LED battery indicator on top of the battery tube. Quality on their stuff is really good. Our return rate is super low.