• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 5 mege, cryos, unique p60 drop in.......sorta one of a kind

Jvvjvv

Enlightened
Getting down to my last light, before heading out in my RV.

I bought all these parts new and "played" with the light a few times. Very bright and stellar workmanship on the drop in. Battery has maybe 2 charges on it. Got the drop in here, but have totally forgot who made it. multi mode driver. It is set at 5 speeds. I have 2 extra lens. Think wide, normal and throw, but never tried them. Also a couple of bases for other lens applications. Great practical light, super run times and also very bright mode. It is as new.

large.jpg
medium800.jpg
medium800.jpg
large.jpg
medium800.jpg

$219.00 shipped and pay paled

Jvvjvv

Enlightened
sorry......getting rid of most everything.....no extra space in the RV.

ven

Flashaholic
Please tell more, been following the amazing sales and can not deny I am super curious. Are you off for an adventure traveling around the USA ? What ever your endeavor , wish you the best:)

Jvvjvv

Enlightened
Auto..........u got mail.....wed. or Thur. should be in your hands.

Ven......yes, heading out to ???still have about 20 lights........(all small)........keeping a VN Fiatlux TK61 for my only big light. Will sell the others as I travel.

Attachments

• IMG_1646.jpg
    IMG_1646.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 52

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Auto..........u got mail.....wed. or Thur. should be in your hands.

Ven......yes, heading out to ???still have about 20 lights........(all small)........keeping a VN Fiatlux TK61 for my only big light. Will sell the others as I travel.
Safe journeys bro. Looks like a great time and special friend in the back window. Pleasure doing business with you always. Keep us updated :)

Latest posts