HDS Systems        

Thread: Fire-foxes ff4 failed need a replacement ASAP

Default Fire-foxes ff4 failed need a replacement ASAP

I was thinking about the thrunite tn34 ut of the olight x7 as a replacement and are these the best
    about at the moment I have been off the scene for 2 years
    thx
    steve

Default Re: Fire-foxes ff4 failed need a replacement ASAP

What do you want it to do?
    tn36UT=flood
    tn40= throw/flood
    tn42=throw
    x7=flood
    I would say the tn40 or tn42 seems more suitable if it is an FF4 replacement imo

Quote Originally Posted by ven View Post
    What do you want it to do?
    tn36UT=flood
    tn40= throw/flood
    tn42=throw
    x7=flood
    I would say the tn40 or tn42 seems more suitable if it is an FF4 replacement imo
    I would prefer throw as I can spot my dogs on the fields at night

If size is a concern, I have been considering the Manker MK34. It is the first light that is comparable size to the zebralight sc6330. Seems to have some good reviews. 3 quads, each powered by their own 18650, so like the ZL, you can use the llight with only 1 battery. 55mm diameter at the bezel x 98mm long. XPG @ 8000 lumens or Nichia 219 @6500. On turbo, drops to 2000 lumens after a minute and will stay there for almost 2 hours...

Quote Originally Posted by DMS1970 View Post
    If size is a concern, I have been considering the Manker MK34. It is the first light that is comparable size to the zebralight sc6330. Seems to have some good reviews. 3 quads, each powered by their own 18650, so like the ZL, you can use the llight with only 1 battery. 55mm diameter at the bezel x 98mm long. XPG @ 8000 lumens or Nichia 219 @6500. On turbo, drops to 2000 lumens after a minute and will stay there for almost 2 hours...

Will check it out I'm spoilt for choice lol

tn32ut, k60, k70 are larger lights, but are tops for throw. i think the tn30 has more throw than the tn36ut
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

I don't use my FF4 much, but it's a lot of fun and I worry about this. There are certainly impressive LED lights, but they're not quite the same.