Olight sr mini intimidator 2800lumen

Blglover96

Newly Enlightened
i found the Olight Sr intimidator for $79.99. It's the 2800 lumen. Should I jump on the deal?

ven

Flashaholic
YES if you dont have a compact floody light, its a great little light, easy UI once used to it(20 seconds). The press/hold for turbo does work well on this light, soon as released back to previous mode. Only fault is the low, its pretty high for a low if makes sense, maybe 200+ lumens..............The output is decent too, nice flood that reaches out a good distance..........

torchsarecool

Enlightened
I agree. I actually got mine just because it was on a cheap deal. I didn't really expect to like it but it was worth a punt. But I love it. Neat design, compact and perfect floody beam. I was surprised how much I like the press and hold turbo mode, its a nice easy and immediate boost from your main choice of mode, doesn't require any thought. Although switching modes with a double click is a little clumsy. Same as ven, I wish it had a moonlight, but otherwise a great little lumen cannon. I'm glad I took the deal

In fact I just realised I've got it sat with me now in the lounge! Great around the house because it illuminates so smoothly

Blglover96

Newly Enlightened
The press and hold turbo is one of my favorite features. The tk51 is awesome for that reason. Picked up the tk51 for $50 a few months back. Glad I got the deal on the tk51 it's one of my favorite older model lights. Picking up the Olight Sr mini intimidator today if it's still on sale..

ven

Flashaholic
Great stuff, the tk51 is a classic and a tank of a light , Fenix at its best IMO .

Grijon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix refers to "press and hold for turbo" as "burst" - I like that nomenclature:)

Blglover96

Newly Enlightened
Love the tk51 just for the fact it has that feature and spot and flood controlled differently