What kind of light am i missing?

DIPSTIX

Enlightened
So far i have a sc600 mkIII HI, Fenix PD35, astrolux s41 converted to a triple with xpl hi 5000k, and a klarus g20.

What light am i missing in my collection? I want to buy a olight x7 when i get a chance or a m43 meteor. I just want to know some lights that some of you could not live without! I want to plan my next buy.

Last edited:

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
time to go simple cheap and good. Any of the new C or D cell 3rd Gen Mags. Simple cheap alkaline cells, multiple mode options including a very impressive strobe. Highly advise getting a glass lens for it from flashlightlens.com. Also advise the ML-LX series with the heavily knurled body and better anodization. These things have run times that make the rest of what you have seem like they only last a minute. Ive got tons of the latest high output this and that as well. The new 3rd Gen C and D Mags have been refreshing really. Massive beam diameter, lots of range and they look to my eyes to meet spec.

ven

Flashaholic
Nice lights! Missing from your collection, well being honest a lot..................

Pop can flood, well you have the tn36UT and olight x7 as you say, the m43 is super small and in v54 flavour, a potential crazy 11,000lm with the xpl HI option.

Many options there...........

Then bigger lights, throw, flood or both
The big rc40vnT which can run at 100% for decent times, kicking out close to 8k and 500kcd

Then 16340 size light, edc options, PK PR1/Haiku and HDS

p60 hosts, solarforce,surefire............etc etc etc

Many different p60 options, triples , quads etc

4 cell, all rounder in the k60vn, or throw biased in the k70vn

I could go on all day and night, just a quick sample/surface scratch of the endless options of illumination available.........

:D

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lights I couldn't live with out? That is a interesting way of putting it. Since you didn't mention a budget, I am going to throw "all" my can't live with outs out. I left of some that were already mentioned or posted. Those I repeated, I did so for a reason! lol
SpyTri V
HDS 4K
McGizmo Haiku (get crazy with ven's triple if you will)
Nitecore HC90Vn
EagleTac D25Cvn Ti
EaglTac D25A Ti Stock
CooYoo Quantum
Acebeam X60 or X60M
Lumitop Toolvn
Convoy C8, just cause
Jaxman Z1vn
Maxtoch Sniper (One of the best full size budget throwers I have encountered)
BLF Edition lights. All of em

Ok so I missed a few. I like smaller EDC sized lights. For me, they get the most hand time.

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast
+3 on Nicha. Find yourself a 219b 5700k and be prepared to have a light that imitates both the color of the sun and the tint of the sun :)

redvalkyrie

Enlightened
Sell every other light and buy a Malkoff! Today! A good starting point is the MD2 with hi/lo ring and M361N.