Hmmm...this isn't going to work!

Okay, today my Solarforce parts showed up and to my chagrin they don't add up to a flashlight. I got the tailcap, 1 x CR123A extender and a bezel. I'd thought the Solarforce stuff was basically a Surefire clone but it's not; the bezel fits a 6P but it won't attach to the body sections of the Solarforce. Obviously I'm missing a part, but what part is it?

The actual body, it would seem.:eek: I intended by an L2M but in a moment of stupidity I ordered a tail cap, a bezel and an extender. Everything but the actual body!:crackup: That's alright though- ordered the right stuff now and I can use the spare parts.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
This made me laugh. Several times I have ordered things and when they arrived I was like, WTH? Only to realize that I either read description wrong, or just didn't pay attention to what I put in the cart & deleted. Or looked at so many things I confused my self.
Post a pic once you get it up and running.

Hahaha! I'm a dummy. I'll post pics, got an email that said my stuff shipped. Funny, a ways back someone asked about a 1 x CR123a light and I joined in mentioning it wasn't worth it...now I'm building two!:eek: One will be a WML for my brother; for some reason he thinks a two cell light is "two big for the rifle" even though the rifle is 44" long and seven pounds!:whistle: