Angryfox        

Thread: Hmmm...this isn't going to work!

Default Hmmm...this isn't going to work!

Okay, today my Solarforce parts showed up and to my chagrin they don't add up to a flashlight. I got the tailcap, 1 x CR123A extender and a bezel. I'd thought the Solarforce stuff was basically a Surefire clone but it's not; the bezel fits a 6P but it won't attach to the body sections of the Solarforce. Obviously I'm missing a part, but what part is it?

Default Re: Hmmm...this isn't going to work!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I figured it out! Guess I didn't read the description carefully enough to begin with. Got the correct items inbound now.

So what were you missing, Rob?
    P
    Peter's shopping list:- HDS / Oveready 170N Exec/LE and an Oveready V4 Nichia Drop In. Otherwise I'm content. Want want want, that's me.

The actual body, it would seem. I intended by an L2M but in a moment of stupidity I ordered a tail cap, a bezel and an extender. Everything but the actual body! That's alright though- ordered the right stuff now and I can use the spare parts.

That must have been frustrating, glad you're sorted.
    P
    Peter's shopping list:- HDS / Oveready 170N Exec/LE and an Oveready V4 Nichia Drop In. Otherwise I'm content. Want want want, that's me.

The L2M is pretty cool. When I bought one it was so dang cheap I tossed bezels, lenses and stuff in the cart. And the stuff has come in handy.
    John 3:16

This made me laugh. Several times I have ordered things and when they arrived I was like, WTH? Only to realize that I either read description wrong, or just didn't pay attention to what I put in the cart & deleted. Or looked at so many things I confused my self.
    Post a pic once you get it up and running.
    Interested in Saltytri lights. Pm me!

Flashaholic*

Ive done it too.

Hahaha! I'm a dummy. I'll post pics, got an email that said my stuff shipped. Funny, a ways back someone asked about a 1 x CR123a light and I joined in mentioning it wasn't worth it...now I'm building two! One will be a WML for my brother; for some reason he thinks a two cell light is "two big for the rifle" even though the rifle is 44" long and seven pounds!