Nitecore warranty

Blglover96

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys, my nitecore p16 went out today... Hasn't gotten any water action or much abuse. Dropped it a couple times from less than 3 feet and boom led flickers on and off. Tried a fresh battery, cleaning the contact points and everything to no prevail. This marks the 2nd of my 3 nitecore lights. Had the original ea8 back in the day and that went out for no reason. Luckily I bought that ea8 on Amazon and they refunded me after 4 months after purchasing the flashlight. I sent my FENIX pd35 for repairs and it came back in 3 weeks working wonderfully. I hope nitecore has the same type of warranty/customer service. The light is 2 years old. Condition isn't bad a few nicks on the heat sinks but that's it. Anybody who's dealt with nitecore warranty before how does it go? Decent turn around time? Im more than willing to pay for parts. I just hope they don't screw me or else I'm losing 100% faith in the nitecore brand. Thanks guys.

ven

Flashaholic
First off contact NC your side to see if they will support you. Worse case contact them (China) , you will need to ship to them with proof of postage etc and a specific number given to you which you put in with the light. Worth taking pics of it all and at post office for proof . Allow 2 weeks there and same back to you, so around 4 weeks i would say.............

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where did you buy it? If from the US NitecoreStore can take care of you. I had a replacement for a light that failed within a week.
But if you bought it from China you'll likely have to send it back there... why I like the authorized US sellers for pricier lights!