Olight M1X Striker questions

Dark Attic Works

Newly Enlightened
I'm about to pull the trigger on an Olight M1X Striker as an upgrade to my older T20. I just had a couple specific questions left that I haven't been able to find answers to.

1. Does this flashlight have a standby current drain when off?

2. Does this light turn on immediately when the tail switch is activated? I just returned another light because it had this slight but weird ramp up/delay when turned on that bugged the heck out of me. It seems that a lot of the new lights with multiple switches and complicated electronics have a sort of "fly by wire" feel where any control input has a brief lag to it. I'm used to the immediate responsiveness of the old school clicky on my T20 and I'm hoping the M1X can deliver that too.

Thanks in advance!

den331

Newly Enlightened
I'm about to pull the trigger on an Olight M1X Striker as an upgrade to my older T20. I just had a couple specific questions left that I haven't been able to find answers to.

1. Does this flashlight have a standby current drain when off?

2. Does this light turn on immediately when the tail switch is activated? I just returned another light because it had this slight but weird ramp up/delay when turned on that bugged the heck out of me. It seems that a lot of the new lights with multiple switches and complicated electronics have a sort of "fly by wire" feel where any control input has a brief lag to it. I'm used to the immediate responsiveness of the old school clicky on my T20 and I'm hoping the M1X can deliver that too.

Thanks in advance!
No standby drain,, instant on no fly by wire effect:sssh: