Surefire G2x or 6Px...How Do You EDC?

Nephron44

Enlightened
Hey everyone!

I usually EDC Streamlight, but recently purchased a Surefire G2x LE and am considering a 6Px. I would like to EDC these lights, but they do not have a pocket clip like the Streamlights I have. For those of you that own Surefire lights like these, how do you EDC them?

Thanks!

arKmm

Enlightened
I use mine at work so have it in a V70 holster generally, although as the G2X is very slim it goes in my pocket when I'm not wearing my dutybelt.

Nephron44

Enlightened
Yeah, I carry a Streamlight Strion on my belt when I'm on duty, and I used to carry a little penlight off duty. It got to the point where I craved a bigger light when I was off duty, so I picked up a G2x LE and have a 6Px Pro coming today. I just can't figure out how to unobtrusively EDC them without putting it on my belt. I live in a larger city where sentiments towards law enforcement are not exactly positive, so I try to be inconspicuous at all costs.

sc00ts19

Newly Enlightened
I carry my g2x pro front left pocket with a raven concealment pocket clip.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
I do not EDC my Surefire 6PX Pro or G2X LE anymore(they are still used, just not EDC'd). I second the Nite-Itze holster because it has room for the light, a knife, writing instruments, small phone-in other words more like a geek holster than LEO holster & because it has the "Nite-I've" patch on the front it should not point out "LEO" and thus have the appearance of just a regular guy(unless you wear a 5-11 or UA polo with tan dockers....that screams "LEO"....