Recommend me a light

c0pperheaded

Newly Enlightened
I have a Fenix e01 and I love it. I use it every day. However, I would like something a little brighter, with a switch, with as much runtime as possible. I would mostly use it for EDC, but would also take it on hiking trips and camping. Basically, if I was stranded and lost my pack, this would be in my pocket and I could navigate at night. If the below information doesn't allow for this, I'm all open to suggestions.

1) How would you prefer to purchase the light?
This will be mail-order or Online (location doesn't matter).

2) Budget: An easy question, but you may change your mind after answering the rest! :)
Up to $50.

3) Format:
I want a flashlight (hand held/self contained).

4) Size:
TINY - Every day carry (2-4 inches).

5) Emitter/Light source:
LED (known for efficiency, longevity, and compactness)

6) Manufacturer:
I want to buy a light from a large/traditional manufacturer that is ready to go out of the box.

7) What power source do you want to use?
I don't know/I need more information on power sources.

8) How much genuine out the front (OTF) light do you want/need? Sometimes you can have too much light (trying to read up close up with a 100 lumen light is not a happy experience).
I want to confidently walk around an unlit/unpaved rural area (60-150 lumens).

9) Flood vs Throw: Flood covers an area, Throw reaches out to a distance.
Wide Throw: I want a beam with a noticeable hot-center for distance throw and a significant amount of "side-spill". Good for rough trail hiking, search and rescue, and general distance work.

9a) Distance: How far away will you typically need to see with this light (check all that apply)
Less than 1 yard/meter (reading, other close work)
Less than 5 yards/meters (looking for something inside a dark shed/garage/basement)
5-20 yards/meters (check out a noise in the backyard)

10) Runtime: Not over-inflated manufacturer runtime claims, but usable brightness measured from first activation to 50% with new batteries (Measured on maximum continuous output).
3 hours + (I critically need this light to run on max for extended periods in between battery changes/charges).

11) Durability/Usage: Generally the old phrase "you get what you pay for" is very accurate for flashlights.
Very Important (Camping, Backpacking, Car Glove-box).

12) Switch Size, Type, and location (choose all that apply):
I want a tail mounted switch (found on the majority of today's high end lights).

13) User Interface (UI) and mode selection. Select all that apply.
A simple on-off with only one output level is fine for me.
or I want 2 light levels. (Brighter/short runtime and Dimmer/long runtime.)

14)Material/Finish/Coating
I don't care.

15) Water resistance
IPX7 (Waterproof to 1 meter/30min)
or IPX8 (Submersible to greater than 1 meter for 4 hours)

16) Storage conditions
EDC

brighterthanthesun

Enlightened
Ultratac K18. Three levels plus strobe, can run with AAA alkalines, rechargables and 10440 lithium rechargables. Side selector switch, 3" long, 360 lumens with the 10440 lithium cell.