Beam shot request~~~~

Kiu

Enlightened
So far, I still cant imagine how will the PR-T 917 compare to L4 L5 or L6? I had read some member here saying that PR-T 917 will out throw the E2e. Will it out throw the L5 too?
I wonder if someone can post the beamshot here. THX.

Furthermore, where can i find more FT-3C beamshot excluding those in the FT-3C topics(already read). I have just order it and so nervous on it now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Well the shots below might give you a feel for the throw. The PR DB1000 is not much diferent than the PR-T-917. In fact the PR-T-917's with T rank Lux III's will be somewhat brighter than the beam shot shown. If you look at the level of illumination outside of the center beam, you can see that the 5W KL's do provide more overall light than the Lux III's in the PR reflectors. In terms of effective range (throw), the Lux III's in the PR heads have noticibly greater reach than the KL's. The target jacket on the fence is about 25' from the lights and the same manual setting was used on the camera for all shots.

KL4.jpg

KL5.jpg

KL6.jpg

PR-DB1000-SWAM.jpg

If you look at the reflection of the coat on the back of the van in the left of the images, you can get a sense of the intensity of the beam on the target. The image below from a 3xPR917 package in a SF M6 is used to show what I mean by the jacket's reflection:

M6-3XIII.jpg

Kiu

Enlightened
McGizmo,

Oooohhs, thks very much for your beam shot. From the beam shot, it show the PR-T 1000 give a really bright tight of white spot. I think i m going to order a PR-T HA /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif and wait some good bin's lux3 to have it. It really awsome from it size. Your L1-KL4 is so sweet too,hehe.