Barrel Flashlight Co Titanium EDC Interchangeable Flashlight on Kickstarter

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
I loved the aesthetic of this new light I stumbled upon, first on Instagram and now a newly launched Kickstarter campain. It is a very cool looking light that reminds me a bit of a Haiku but is a AAA clicky with interchangeable dress-up items. Here is a link to the light: https://www.kickstarter.com/project...ight-co-titanium-edc-interchangeable/comments My one grip is the XPG-2 but supposedly the LED isn't set in stone at the moment...

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been following them on Instagram prior to the launch and absolutely fell in love with the design....I'm just not sure I'm ready to take that hit for a AAA flashlight though.

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
That's also my thought. I'd prefer at least a AA. The way my luck usually is, as soon as I get one of these they will drop a AA model at some point!

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
A bit of good news on this light, I just read that he is going to release some Nichia versions after the campaign. I'm looking forward to a video he is supposed to drop that will show the function of the light and disassembly.

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
$250+ for a AAA flashlight is pretty steep.
It looks a cool but the dual layer design is going to add heft, the electronics are a mystery, and the emitter is not the favorite here. I'm not sure who the people putting up 249/299 are, but I'm not that brave.

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
It is spendy but I think the machine time dictates that, I'm doubtful it's going to be funded but we will see.

wolfgaze

Enlightened
If I owned this flashlight, I would rename it The Lint Collector

:laughing:

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
It is a tad unfortunate that it is so shrouded in mystery. My guess is that the creator isn't a flashaholic but maybe enough backers will steer him in the right direction.

kreisl

Flashlight Enthusiast
says 100 lumens. not bad for XP-E2 Cree emitter.

30mins runtime.

my Maratac aaa Ti can do that too. with constant brightness.