any lady gaga fans?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
only reason I make this post is I love her even though I'm a metal head plus today you can get the mp3 version of her album for $3.99. I love her she is short like me I have a thing for short women plus she has the best voice in music today and she is a smart cookie https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M1MPK2Z/?tag=cpf0b6-20

Greta

Flashaholic
LOVE Lady Gaga! Yes, she is VERY smart! And her voice is amazing. I'm very excited she will be doing the Super Bowl half-time show this coming year!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
greta I'm so excited about the super bowl. she will do so well id say the best in decades

Greta

Flashaholic
greta I'm so excited about the super bowl. she will do so well id say the best in decades

The last good one I remember was Prince - in my opinion, he was the best of all time! - Before him, my favorite was Kid Rock with all of the Harley riders. I don't want to get my hopes TOO high, but I think if anyone can top Prince, Gaga can do it.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
The last good one I remember was Prince - in my opinion, he was the best of all time! - Before him, my favorite was Kid Rock with all of the Harley riders. I don't want to get my hopes TOO high, but I think if anyone can top Prince, Gaga can do it.
prince was amazeing it is so sad he is gone

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Actually, watching Gaga's SNL performance, you have to wonder if Prince has become something of a goal for her; actual singing with dancing is pretty rare in a modern televised performance, but being note-perfect while pirouetting with a guitar, well that's definitely shades of the Purple One..

raggie33

*the raggedier*
her voice is probably the best today ive heard in years and I'm very picky...