All flashlight reviews should be like this!

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Makes me sick. These are people you just want to punch, but I'm against violence so I hope they fall in a sewer.

Last edited:

jurgo87

Newly Enlightened
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] but with different flashlights...

mdorian

Newly Enlightened
When it's 4 a.m. and you can't fall asleep, everything seems like a good idea! :twothumbs

sgt253

Enlightened
Hahaha. While I may not agree with how "superior" their representation of that light is, I have to give it to them they are EXCITED! Too bad that the light in question is "the best they have ever seen". Can you imagine their reaction upon seeing a truly great light, like the kinds that are here! They would probably pass out! LOL. They get an A+ for enthusiasm! Their product does not....

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's not genuine enthusiasm or excitation for the product. HSN type hosts are in a whole other category of ppl

bdogps

Enlightened
Military grade steel he says even though it's made from aluminium. Two different metals!!! You don't get one but two of them!! 🤗

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I felt his nervousness when he put the light in boiling water. He looked surprised that it was still working.

tex.proud

Enlightened
Military grade steel he says even though it's made from aluminium. Two different metals!!! You don't get one but two of them!! 珞

Someone else caught that! Thank you!

I'm still laughing my butt off at this!

Taz80

Enlightened
I can't understand why everybody is so negative about this flashlight. It's the best flashlight they've ever seen, it has a really wonderful blue tint, it's made of military grade steel/aluminum,or whatever, anyway you can boil it which is one of my must have requirements when buying flashlights. Anyway I'm ordering at least a dozen of them so I can hand them out to my family and friends. Because family and friends should only have the best.
:twothumbs

odeprooutdoor

Newly Enlightened
Really a good flashlight video show!!! Though I don't like the zooming design, but I would buy it as a ordinary consumer.:naughty:

Lexel

Enlightened
The same crap that shows up in facebook every week
and on FB you get one light for the double price