Fenix Halloween 2016 game

colight

Enlightened
:thinking:

Hi guys. I am not sure if this will be against CPF's rules, and if so, on which page of CPF I should post this, but I came upon this game mentioned in the title, on Fenix's website. Do any of you good people know about this, and how successful were you in finding those hidden pumpkins? I managed to find 4 so far, only because I don't nearly have enough time to spend trying to find the pumpkins. Their rules are quite strict, but I guess they may have reasons for that. What are your opinions?

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast

northwales1969

Newly Enlightened

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Im not sure. I started going through the Chinese site and found one in the products but I'm starting to loose intrest. Are you following the updates on the Fenix Worldwide Facebook page as well?

northwales1969

Newly Enlightened
Im not sure. I started going through the Chinese site and found one in the products but I'm starting to loose intrest. Are you following the updates on the Fenix Worldwide Facebook page as well?

I found 4 on the chinese site. As nice as the prize is, just not worth the time. Yes i have posted on there FB page, did ask about scan as to whether some kind of hidden meaning.

Oh well.

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
I finally found them all. Can't mix Chinese and English sites. All 10 from one or the other.
Did you find the 10 on the English or Chinese? I know you can't mix them so I was going to play it on both and submit which ever I found all 10 on. If you don't mind to just say yes or no, did you find 3 in the products pages?

colight

Enlightened
PHEW!! @Renegadethreads, thanks for that "hint"! I 'm not sure if I would have found that one without your help. This game has got me hooked, even though I don't want to admit it. I'm already up to 8 now, and I hope the last two are not too difficult to find. This is stealing my time!

:tired: