• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Price reduction! Tana Z2x Quad and KL4 TripLED, Bored C2!

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi everyone.

Time to thin out the heard and make room for other stuff, so I'm putting up for sale some of the items that I hardly use. Here we go.

1. Oveready E-series head in BK running the V5 module. This is the programmable V5 head running a redomed triple XPL in a very rare HA BK finish. Absolutely mint except for the tarnish of the copper, which is expected after being handled. I'm also including a copper E-series tail shroud. Would go great with the E1e bk I also have for sale. $200 SOLD! to mk2rocco

2. Surefire E1e in BK. A rare E1e in HA BK finish. The head and tail cap are not in the best of shape, but the body is in excellent condition. This does NOT come with the stock bulb. $120 SOLD!to autogiro

3. Surefire E2E with a Tana modded KL4. The KL4 has a triple Nichia 219b for that outstanding tint and color rendition. Has the programmable Lucid driver so you can program your modes in anyway you'd like. Also has the stainless steel bezel and tail shroud from Tana himself. Body has been bored for 17xxx sized cells. $260 $239

4. Tana modded Surefire Z2x quad. This is a bright light. Probably the brightest light you can get that runs on a single cell. Quad XPL-HI running Lucid driver with direct drive and has a 10a Tofty clicky switch in the tailcap. ONLY high drain cells with this one. $320 $299

5. M2 bezels. Spare M2 bezels I have laying around. $20 one left SOLDto dmoore

6. Surefire C2 host bored for 18650 with crenelated bezel and McClicky Switch. I've had this host for a while. It was one of my very first Surefire products I owned when I first started this whole flashlight addiction. In excellent condition, but it does have one or two imperfections on it. $120 $109 SOLD! to tmx009

Prices includes shipping to the contiguous 48 states. However, to answer a plea from other forum members, I will consider international shipping. Cost will depend on where it's being shipped. PayPal is the preferred payment method, but I will consider other forms of payment. Please let me know if you have any questions about any of these lights.

Last edited:

mk2rocco

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Tana Z2x Quad and KL4 TripLED, Oveready E-series V5 head BK, SF E1e BK, mor

PM sent about V5 E series

mk2rocco

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Tana Z2x Quad and KL4 TripLED, Oveready E-series V5 head BK, SF E1e BK, mor

I'll take the Oveready E series head!

autogiro

Enlightened

I'll take the Black E1e @$120 and I'd like to back up the OR V5 head.
Thanks,
Auto

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

PMs sent to mk2rocco and autogiro.

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

OR E series head sold to mk2rocco.

E1 bk SPF to autogiro. Also PM sent to you, auto. I forgot to mention that the E1 does not come with a bulb.

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

V5 head and E1e have been shipped. PMs sent with tracking numbers.

engineeringmatt09

Enlightened

The M2 bezels fit a surefire 6p? I want to use a normal p60 drop in.

if it works i will take one!

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes. The m2 bezel works with 6P. With a p60 module it provides shock absorbtion and helps maintain contact when mounted to a weapon. I have two of them. They have a slightly different color to the anno. Not sure if that makes a difference to you. You can kind of tell in the two photos. Let me know which one you'd like (if it even matters).

The M2 bezels fit a surefire 6p? I want to use a normal p60 drop in.

if it works i will take one!

engineeringmatt09

Enlightened

Ill do the top one, i feel its a little darker. Pm sent

autogiro

Enlightened

E1e is here and looks good.
Thanks!
Auto

drum corp

Newly Enlightened

On the Tana modded E2E, Would a ultrafire 17670 1800mAh 3.7V protected Lthium Ion button top be ok to use with this light, or a 17500? And is the driver the lucidrv/FT?

Last edited:

mk2rocco

Flashlight Enthusiast

Received the Oveready E-series! Thanks

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

On the Tana modded E2E, Would a ultrafire 17670 1800mAh 3.7V protected Lthium Ion button top be ok to use with this light, or a 17500? And is the driver the lucidrv/FT?

Sorry for the late replay. I believe the ultrafire 17670 should fit. I am currently using an AW 17670 and it fits perfectly. The bore job was performed by Tana. 17500 is too short. You could use it but you'd have to have some sort of spacer. Yes, the driver is lucidrv/FT.

drum corp

Newly Enlightened

Sorry for the late replay. I believe the ultrafire 17670 should fit. I am currently using an AW 17670 and it fits perfectly. The bore job was performed by Tana. 17500 is too short. You could use it but you'd have to have some sort of spacer. Yes, the driver is lucidrv/FT.

Thanks!

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got the post election blues? Unsure of the dark future? Cheer yourself up and brighten your future with a new custom flashlight!

Cheer up everyone! It's not the end of the world. Our democratic process worked as it was designed to, and it will continue to do so.

dmoore

Enlightened

I'll take #5 the last M2 bezel please