• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FEELER: 2x18650 M Head, C Tail (M4 Shape/Size)

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is interest thread for custom made aluminum 6160 2x18650 M head, C tail similar to this but more like $urefire M4 without flat side and no mill work.
There will be tiny lip at front of barrel to keep the cells falling out when head/lamp is removed.
Outside will be mill spec hard anodized typeIII pretty close to genuine M4
Inside barrel diameter will be minimum 0.740" for almost all protected 3400~3600 cells.
I will install one Oring at head side and 2 Orings at tail side.
Price will be $68 each if we can get 40 serious interests. This is even cheaper than have someone to bore out your M4 while you can keep your M4 body intact for sale or use with primary cells.
Price for raw aluminum will be $60
Shipping to all States: $6 each
Internationally: $14 each
If you are seriously interested to buy this, please let us know.
Anything other shape/size/color than mentioned above will be more expensive due to reprogramming and setting.
All questions will be answered in post #2
Please let us know your honest opinion, comment and interest.
This is not sale thread and do not send payment now.
Thank you.

Last edited:

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
QUESTIONS?
I just sent off a M4 to be bored and the cost was 30.00.
Including 2 way shipping? That's a good deal. I see some machinist charge $30 for 1x18650 size and $60 for 2x18650 size plus 2 ways shipping.
After boring M4 barrel, there is no way to reverse it but using custom made body your original M4 body will remain intact for future resale.

I was hoping for a 2x 26650 body with an M head to go with my 1x 26650 Megalanium body I got from you before. I could use another of those as well.
Offering in post #1 can be used with original M4 tail cap or any "C" compatible tail caps including McClickie tail caps. Some people already have extra one.
26650 size body must be included with tail cap which will raise the price higher.
2x26650 will be slightly shorter than
3x26500 Megalennium with same price ($133) which was produced over 6 years ago.
You can also use
these for 2x26650 or 2x32650 battery size.

The link for pictures doesn't connect,
It should work now. Thank you.
I might be in depending on the final design.
As I mentioned in post #1 the design will be vey similar to GENUINE M4 but without mill works. This means no flat sided, no bumps on neck area and of course bored for 18650 cells.

Last edited:

Bullet Bob

Enlightened
I just sent off a M4 to be bored and the cost was 30.00. However buying another M4 body which are not to readily available and then having it bored would be more expensive than this. So I could use 1 of these. I was hoping for a 2x 26650 body with an M head to go with my 1x 26650 Megalanium body I got from you before. I could use another of those as well.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
The link is not correct but it´s not that hard to remove the few characters that break it: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-M-Head-C-Tail-1x18650-amp-2x18650&highlight=

I might be in depending on the final design. I bought both the 1x as well as the 2x18650 body in your link (wow, that´s 7 years ago already). Liked the 1x very much but not the 2x since it didn´t really match with M series heads (at least not to my taste).

Eric

Bullet Bob

Enlightened
I included a flat rate ship tag with the order so that was about 6 bucks. I bought the 1x26650 body and wish I had bought more. I have the one mounted with a KL6 modified head from Vesture of Blood that features a XMl U2 direct drive. It is a light saber.
Since then I bought several KL6 heads and kept some and Vesture of Blood modded them and sold the rest. I have 2 heads that need bodies hence the M4 being bored for one of them but I still need another but would pay for a 2x26650 body in a minute.