Beginner DIY light fixer needs some expert advice!

NiteIzeFan

Newly Enlightened
Hello forum! I'm a new toiler regarding light repairs but a longtime enthusiast with considerable brand loyalty to a small group of lights. My current project is an original Inova T4. I know they dont do parts and theye just send an upgrade if you break it now. I broke mine and don't care about the upgrade. I have one already. I want to know if anyone has disassembled one of these and upgraded it. If so please let me know I have minever torn down to a point and I'm looking for some help. Thanks and have a well lit day! 😆

MX421

Enlightened
Hello forum! I'm a new toiler regarding light repairs but a longtime enthusiast with considerable brand loyalty to a small group of lights. My current project is an original Inova T4. I know they dont do parts and theye just send an upgrade if you break it now. I broke mine and don't care about the upgrade. I have one already. I want to know if anyone has disassembled one of these and upgraded it. If so please let me know I have minever torn down to a point and I'm looking for some help. Thanks and have a well lit day! ��

Might want to try the mod section of the forum to get a better chance of an answer...

Good luck and welcome!