Joined the HOUND Dog xm-L2 md4 Neutral club

elzetta56

Newly Enlightened
Thought. About waiting for super hound dog but the looooong run times with little dropoff at 900 lumens were too enticing. Not sure the super will have the battery life with 80k candela....

really debated the neutral vs cool but thanks to flashlightguide review, I saw the neutral hound dog was basically white, not blue-white like so many cools and not orangish, like some neutrals (hound dog 18650)

Blues

Enlightened
Thought. About waiting for super hound dog but the looooong run times with little dropoff at 900 lumens were too enticing. Not sure the super will have the battery life with 80k candela....

really debated the neutral vs cool but thanks to flashlightguide review, I saw the neutral hound dog was basically white, not blue-white like so many cools and not orangish, like some neutrals (hound dog 18650)

Mine is out for delivery as we speak...(Just the head so I can use it on the same body as the MD4 V6 Wildcat (neutral) I purchased a few days back.)

dc38

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the east coast of the yoosah. In the place wher
And now you can! lol...DO IT!

Dave D

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the V3 Neutral (5000k T6) and it's a nice tint. I assume that the only difference is the shape of the head.

Malkoff%20Triple_zpse4g4hslu.jpg

Blues

Enlightened
content deleted...

Whoops, meant to post this in the Junkies thread...Nothing to see here.

Last edited: