Seen this wild CRKT yet?

ygbsm

Enlightened
The custom version won an award and was featured in one of the knife magazines. What I like about CRKT is that the price makes it affordable to have one just for the heck of it. I'm going to get one for that reason and I'm going to get the Hammond Cruiser and one of the new Elishewitzs from CRKT for the same reason. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Radagast

Enlightened
I like CRKT but I wish they used a better steel than AUS 6M. I seems to dull rather quickly. If you're going to go with a cheap stainless why not just use 440C?

TOB9595

Enlightened
bigcozy
I envy you the ability to go to AG Russell. It's nice to handle a blade before buying.
The one you link to is pretty cool.
Tom

DashingMan

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, I love the style of that knife. Ive been looking at it for a bit and should be able to get one for graduation! It comes out around then too. I use one of the KISS as an edc knife.

JoeBob

Newly Enlightened
Darn, bigcozy! I am going to have to drive up to Lowell myself. I went last month and only spent $40 or so. It is going to cost a little more this time!

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
That Van Hoy mechanism was highlighted in one of the Blade magazines. the price is somewhat lower than I would expect for a radically new locking mechanism

JoeBob

Newly Enlightened
Well, not a native Razorback. I travel a bunch with my job, am working in Little Rock for 6 months. Beautiful state, friendly people! I have really enjoyed being here. Plus, AG is just a few hours away.

Joe Talmadge

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been admiring that knife. Though it looks like a very subtle mistake in finger positioning can result in a bad cut during opening. Hoping that handling the knife will disprove that!

lennonsbug

Newly Enlightened
1 stop knife shop seems to have the best price @ 32.99. I think that their website has an April ship date. Are there any other knives with a similar design?

Overload

Newly Enlightened
Hmmm, just looked at the listings for this knife on both 1sks.com and agrussell.com and it's changed. Originally, the listing said it came with two clips, one for each side. Now it says the clip is reverseable. I wonder how?

Overload in Colorado