Christmas Gift Idea

dmattaponi

Enlightened
Received today #12 of these Thrunite T01 in neutral white to give as gifts to our Christmas dinner guests. Simple, and they appear nicely made. Come in a useful little tin, with keychain and split ring. $7.95 each...coupled with Prime free 2 day shipping, make for an excellent deal on a useful little gift IMO. Highly recommend if your looking for a nice little, but useful Christmas gift that just about anybody can use, and that won't break the bank.

Last edited:

iamlucky13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks good. I think quite a few people have gotten used to using their cellphone as a light, but will appreciate the convenience of a tiny, high output, durable keychain light more than they realize.

A couple other stocking stuffer / party favor options, although none quite as affordable as the T01:

Fenix E01 - much lower output, but also much longer runtime
Nitecore Tube - different form factor, USB rechargeable
Lumitop Worm - 3 modes, lots of color options

Lexel

Enlightened
Jetbeam Jet-1 MK is also sometimes for 11$ availiable, nice light on NiMh
and avlittle beast on 14500 lithium

Texas_Ace

Newly Enlightened
I like to stock up on the BLF-348 for Christmas gifts. Great little stainless steel AAA / 14500 light that everyone loves that I have given it to so far. Generally around $7-8 as well.

For a bit nicer option I like the convoy S2+ series but that is mostly for people that would have 18650's around, aka vapers.

iamlucky13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the tips...I'll will check out the lights mentioned.

I wasn't adding my suggestions to replace what you already got. I think those are fine gifts. I just figured anybody reading your thread thinking about doing similar gifts might appreciate multiple options to choose from with a range of features. Cheers!