• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD- Ti CR2 Mule Host or Complete Light.

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

For sale is a custom titanium CR2 Mule host. This host features a one piece body with a McClicky switch, black silicone switch cover and blue Fluorosilicone o-rings throughout. The heads have a lightly crenelated bezel and double anti-reflective coated window. The fins at the base of the heads will improve heat dissipation when used with higher output light engines.

The price for the CR2 Mule host (one complete Mule head, one complete body, no light engine) is $275, or $370 with one of the light engines pictured (and listed below). Other light engines can be built to order if desired.

Note: Will substitute plain body for one drilled for pocket clip for additional $10. Pocket clip not included.

a. CREE XP-G2 triple 4000K, datiLED 3S 3 level light engine for Mule, 1.4A high, 3.7V RCR cells only.
b. Nichia NCSU033B(T) 365nm UV LED, GD500 converter. 1.8V - 4.2V operating range. Quick cure for Norland 61 optical epoxy, or find amber, scorpoins or pet urine.

Price includes shipping with Priority Mail and Delivery Confirmation (within the U.S., insurance is available at buyers expense). The first unconditional "I'll take it" followed by prompt PayPal payment

1rmeFnb.jpg

U3XEApm.jpg

6akI1aN.jpg

amUbUXP.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

autogiro

Enlightened
Re: Ti CR2 Mule Host or Complete Light.

Hey Dati,
Have you had a chance to build a light engine for the CR2 mule I bought from you a while back during the last sale?
Auto

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast

Am I the only one who can't see the pictures?

Dakine234

Enlightened

Is this still available? Potentially interested in the complete light with the triple

magellan

Honorary Aussie

I have three different CR2 body styles from Dati, including a couple of these. They're all great, especially if you luv the CR2 format.

norwaylight

Newly Enlightened

Oh, nice.
What are the size, dimensions pf the flashlight?