Got the Flashlight Bug again......just ordered myself a KLARUS XT2C !

SixCats!

Enlightened
Hi all,

I presently only own a single (18650) Flashlight (the KLARUS XT-11 which also runs on two CR123's) and I figured I should at the very least have a "backup" 18650 light (that's a good excuse) so, today, I ordered a KLARUS XT2C !
I plan on using the XT2C as my EDC Tactical Pocket Rocket. I like the KLARUS dual Tail Cap buttons/operating system and the fact that the XT2C has a low of 10 Lumens.
I also recently purchased a NITECORE D4 Charger and a couple of (Protected) ORBTRONIC 18650's.

SixCats!

Last edited:

SixCats!

Enlightened
Hi all,

I received my KLARUS XT2C and......I LOVE it! MUCH more (Jacket) Pocket friendly and it indeed is a Pocket ROCKET!
Easy to use (dual) rear Tail Cap clickly switches, ALWAYS come on (Tactical) HIGHEST setting but quickly and easy to access
instant STROBE and/or step down power by lightly depressing the "paddle" switch. All in all, I am VERY pleased with the XT2C and it is now my EDC Flashlight.

SixCats!

SixCats!

Enlightened
Hi guys, ZS&TAS, I very much like my new Klarus XT2C. It of course just depends on YOUR needs for a Flashlight. Harro.....I've been a member here at CPF since 2011 and thanks to our wonderful members, I've learned a LOT about Flashlights, Batteries, etc. I presently own......about a dozen lights. Two (18650/CR123) lights, Two CR123 (only) lights, four or five AA lights and three or four AAA lights. Streamlight, Nitecore, Fenix, Olight, Lumintop, Klarus, Maglight. I'm trying hard NOT to spend more money but, that FENIX HL50 Headlight (AA or CR123) looks like a winner!SixCats!

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
I do only buy lights for a use, im quite strict with my self. I have a use for a one inch xpl hi model, and i dont own one ! I am a klarus fan and currently have the fl18 on the way . its good to hear when someones happy with there purchase as generally you only hear negative reports !

harro

Enlightened
Yeah, you always hear of the negative aspects of lights and very rarely, the positive ones. K/L are as good as any of the other major makers. If they make a light that, for example, doesnt have all the features that i may want, does not mean that light is no good. This can apply to any manafacturer out there. I only have a couple of Klarus, but they have both proven to be extremely reliable lights. Probably my favorite is the little G20, a great pocket and walking light ( even if it doesnt quite make its rated 3klm output ).
Cheers.

Sorry sixcats if i got the bug thing wrong, looking at your join date, you've had the bug for ages. ;)

Last edited:

IPTelman

Newly Enlightened
Soon you'll be wanting something bigger better brighter and faster.
(The faster doesn't refer to Chevy OR Ford.) :)

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an XT2C and like the dual buttons. Works well and quick into use.

SixCats!

Enlightened
Hi Blades,

I'm glad to hear that you too are enjoying your XT2C. It does indeed works well and quick into use.
I think this design is better than "side" switches on Flashlight (especially) here in the North East.
As Winter approaches, I find it MUCH easier to operate a Rear Tail Click switch (and paddle) while wearing gloves.

SixCats!