Newb question.... How do I get my Nitecore MH27 out of Lockout Mode ???

Jimdo

Newly Enlightened
As the thread title suggests....
A few things first... I'm on my mobile device and don't have the ability / tine to look up the information as I would in normal circumstances...
Thanks in advance.

Gee85

Newly Enlightened
Damn, I'm such a nice guy. I googled it for you..... but it seems that there is no electronic lockout feature. The only lockout possibility I found for this light is by turning the tail cap a quarter (counter-clockwise?). Good luck

Last edited:

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
A bit funny able to post to this slow forum (although it's good this second), but can't search seems strange.

If it didn't turn on accidentally and drain your battery, and the tail-cap is tightened as per the previous message.

Maybe you have an updated version with electronic lockout. What happens when you press the power button? With many Nitecore 2 button systems you press both buttons at once to activate or deactivate the electronic lockout.

NitecoreStore

Enlightened
As the thread title suggests....
A few things first... I'm on my mobile device and don't have the ability / tine to look up the information as I would in normal circumstances...
Thanks in advance.

Try the steps below

1. Remove the pocket clip if it is installed and make sure both the head and the tail cap are fully tightened.
2. Press and hold down the "+" button in the front while clicking the power switch 5-10 times.
3. Test the light again.

If the problem persists, you might need to contact your seller for further service.

Latest posts