• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: D25cvn, triple prince, modded uf-1504, copper quad x6

Sarge930

Newly Enlightened
For sale, prices include shipping, PayPal goods and services only, I eat the fees. Shipped CONUS only. No Li-Ions included in sale.

First person to say I'll take whatever light gets it, then message me to complete the transaction. I will make deals on multiples that will be worth your while.

Eagletac d25cvn v3 4 mode EDC (always starts at lowest). Micro searchlight. According to Vinh Nguyen, 652 lumens on a good 16340, 24kcd. Has been carried and used as you can see, heat treated TI, at the most a half hour actual runtime used, as I rarely had to use it (most of the time I use my 10440 lights for almost all tasks). Comes with v54 signed box and all the goodies that come with the light from the factory. $120 SPF

Lumintop Prince Cu, modified by yours truly. MTN -20DD driver, S2 heat sink modified to fit this slimmer light, bypassed driver and tail springs, carclo 10507 optic, triple xp-l HI U5 4000k. Has been lightly carried, and has at most 10 minutes runtime. I believe I have the box and extras for it. It should be noted that the blue LED in the switch boot is disabled, as it was not able to handle the power being put through it. Comes with all things factory including the nice holster which can carry the light and spare 18650. $120

UF-1504 zoomie, aspheric thrower, xp-l v2 1a dedomed led on Noctigon 16mm mcpcb, direct drive single mode, bypassed springs, wall shot in picture was in broad daylight. 5 minutes runtime, never carried. Built it, turned it on for a little, and set it on the counter. -$90

BLF Kronos x6 serialized, copper and stainless, xp-l v6 3c copper quad, custom made heat sink that was originally in a BLF x6 I had to meticulously grind down and modify it fit the light, pain in the you know what if I may say so. 18awg wire, braided springs, fet driver moonlight. This thing is a monster. $140.

All lights are sold as is, not responsible for improperly used flashlights, and with all modified lights, if they get too hot to hold, turn them off. I'm not responsile for your negligence. THAT said, if you have any issues in the near future let me know.

http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/colinsargent85/library/flashlight

Last edited:

Sarge930

Newly Enlightened
D25cvn sold pending funds, will sell the remaining 3 for 275 shipped.

Sarge930

Newly Enlightened
Triple prince sold, will do UF and Kronos for $195 shipped paypal goods and services.