Julian calendar Printable on the web?

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Here's one. We used to have a chart I used in the military, one side for normal years and the other for leap years. Picked it up at the GSA store...can't find it at the moment, but this link isn't too bad.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Thinking? Aw come on...give yourself more credit than that!! It's a "no-brainer" chart! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

whiskypapa3

Enlightened
No need, it's a common error. My programmers used to use it just to get the voices in my head aruging amongst them selves.

At lest you didn't say "julienne" day.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Herb - we gotta' quit meetin' here like this! Here's a foolproof Julian Calendar for normal and leap years.

"Normal Julian Calendar"

"Leap Year Julian Calendar"

I had an original of this somewhere around the house. If I find it, perhaps I can do a good scan of it...or you could spend a little time and make your own in Excel with the numbers/months from these charts?

If I do that, I'll send the file to you (I bet it already exists on the web somewhere!)...if you do it, please send the file to me!

Thanks!

danielo_d

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Sigman said:
"Normal Julian Calendar"

"Leap Year Julian Calendar"

...or you could spend a little time and make your own in Excel with the numbers/months from these charts?

If I do that, I'll send the file to you (I bet it already exists on the web somewhere!)...if you do it, please send the file to me!

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks! I've been trying to find a plug-in for Outlook. Guess this will do til then.
[I made a spreadsheet referencing your scans.]
Here ya go.
JulianCalendar.xls
or
JulianCalendar.pdf

Danno