Have you ever heard of JetBeam?

Saul

Newly Enlightened
Just found one of their products on Amazon when waiting for the final result of the election: JETBeam KO-01.
Looks cool but very expensive. The current price is $59.98. Compared with the product itself, its high-price arouses more curiosity of me. How do you think about it?

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jetbeam is not bad. In my opinion it is one of the high quality china bands. I had a few Jetbeams over the years and had no problems with my JBs.

The price seems also ok to me. If you want something in a good quality you have to pay $$$, if you only want chep china junk you have only to pay ¢¢.

Last edited:

odeprooutdoor

Newly Enlightened
JetBeam is a flashlight brand, it is famous earlier than Fenix, but rarely to seen now.

lightfooted

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just found one of their products on Amazon when waiting for the final result of the election:JETBeam KO-01.
Looks cool but very expensive. The current price is $59.98. Compared with the product itself, its high-price arouses more curiosity of me. How do you think about it?

High priced? Obviously you are new here but have you even been browsing through here much? Sorry...I understand that some folks may feel that anything over ten dollars for a light is expensive, but this JETBeam is just average for most lights of any quality. Niteye the high-end of JETBeam??? I don't know about that, if anything I would say the opposite...but perhaps they have shifted the branding identities recently.

I own two JETBeams and think they are both great lights.

brighterthanthesun

Enlightened
Your "high priced" comment leads me to believe that you are new to the world of quality, high output flashlights. You will most likely be amazed by the output of these new lights. I hope you are satisfied with the presidential election results this morning.

Lexel

Enlightened
Jetbeam doesnt mean its high priced

the Jet-1 MK costs 12$ with discount coupon and has same quality than more expensive lights
its a good AA light with 150 Lumens
and also capable to run with 14500 lithium with a very high brightness of 480 lumens for such a small light

Chozzehnwahn

Newly Enlightened
I still have and use my bc20 which is several years old. It's usually one of my loaner lights and has been used and abused. It reminds me of my malkoff md2 with hi-lo switch as it has the same ui and has proven just as reliable after all these years

I also have a BC20 that's kept on ticking for many years. I've got a BC10, a BC25 and a BC25 SE plus a new one on the way. JETBeam isn't built to the level of Elzetta and Malkoff but everything I've had has been very solid and great for the money.

BriteLite2

Enlightened
OMG!!!

Should I start feeling old? this must be kidding right? Never heard of Jetbeam? seriously?

I mean I know VHS is probably an unknown device to anyone under 20 but seriously Jetbeam a forgotten thing?

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some of the responses here are disappointing. Since when do we mock new people here on CPF? 🤔

Jetbeam are really solid little lights, and right up near the top of the tree for value for money. Good luck with your decision Saul. [emoji4]

markr6

Flashaholic
Some of the responses here are disappointing. Since when do we mock new people here on CPF? 樂

A little rude. But in their defense the search function does bring up about 61,500 hits for Jetbeam and 102 for KO-01.