To the FINE GERMAN MEMBERS!

Capolini

Banned
THE GERMAN TRIANGLE.................A SMALL WORLD! :cool:

This is neat stuff to me, my best friend Barbara, a nice woman I am dating named Brigitte and the President Elect,,regardless if you like him.

They FORM "THE GERMAN TRIANGLE"!

-Barbara's Mother was born in Kindenheim, Germany. Brigitte was born in Mannheim,Germany and Donald J. Trumps[Drumpf] Grandparents were born in Kallstadt, Germany.

KALLSTADT TO KINDENHEIM IS 12.8KM/8 MILES!

KALLSTADT TO MANNHEIM IS 25KM/15.5MILES!

MANHEIM TO KINDENHEIM IS 20KM/12.5 MILES

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
A think a while ago we had a little chat about Kindenheim, Mannheim.....

I live about 52km northwest of Kindenheim and my brother now actually lives just 10km north of Kindenheim. And before you mentioned Kindenheim to me I had never heard of it before ;). On a sidenote I have to say my grandmothers maiden name (mothers side) was Trump. Still have a very few very distant familiy members with that name.

Capolini

Banned
A think a while ago we had a little chat about Kindenheim, Mannheim.....

I live about 52km northwest of Kindenheim and my brother now actually lives just 10km north of Kindenheim. And before you mentioned Kindenheim to me I had never heard of it before ;). On a sidenote I have to say my grandmothers maiden name (mothers side) was Trump.

We sure did Eric! I remember exchanging a few emails with you.

Holy smokes! Your G'mother w/ the same maiden name as Trump! GOOD chance you are a distant relative of President Elect Donald J. Trump[Drumpf]!!!

Wikipedia states Trumps real name was DRUMPF! I guess his family changed it like a lot of Europeans change their name when coming to the USA.

I bet through the years Barbara's Mother came in contact[without knowing it] w/ Trumps relatives,,8 miles/12.8km is not far at all.............I walk CAPO 7 miles a day!

Last edited:

Capolini

Banned
This excites me and it is not even my family!!

My Friend Barbara's Mother's maiden name was LANG. A GREAT possibility that Donald J. Trumps Grandfather worked for Barbara's Mothers family!!!

This is an excerpt from an article about Frederick Trump[Donalds G'Father] from Wikipedia:

"Trump worked seven days a week for two and a half years under barber Friedrich Lang."

After completing his apprenticeship, he returned to Kallstadt, but quickly discovered that there, among about 1,000 inhabitants, was not enough business to earn a living. He was also approaching the age when he could have been called to
military service.

He quickly decided to emigrate to the United States, later saying, "I agreed with my mother that I should go to America".
[4]:30​ Years later, his family members said that he left secretly in the night and just left his mother a note without consulting her.[4]:30–31​

Lucciola

Enlightened
Donald J. Trumps[Drumpf] Grandparents were born in Kallstadt, Germany.

There we go, we all knew it all the time! It's all the German's fault! :grin2: :grin2: :grin2:. If his Grandfather really worked for a barber this would explain why Donald pays so much attention to his extravagant hairdo. :lolsign:

No, back to serious: It is absolutely amazing how small our world is! Tolle Geschichte! (Cool story). So over here the evening has come and I say "Gute Nacht, Freunde", translation of the song here.

Lucciola

Enlightened
How come your user name sounds Italian?!!:naughty:

Ho estudiato Italiano per qualche anni - solo per che credo che sia bello. Inglese e utile, ma Italiano e meraviglioso. Adesso ho bambini et non piu il tempo per studiare. Que fare? Tempi cambi... :shrug:

Capolini

Banned
^^^^^

Poco Italiano! Io sono per metà italiano. Stato in Italia due volte a visitare la famiglia. Essi vivono per sempre! Il mio Grandmom era uno degli otto. Sei vivo fra 97 e 103! Essi sono dalla Regione Marche. Non lontano da tutti i terremoti,

Ciao,,,Roberto Volpini Camilli Mazur!!

P.S. Il mio cane di nome è capo!