JETBEAM-T4 just purchased questions

PA Light

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

I don't see this for sale anywhere but Battery Junction. Is it a new model or an old model? I just bought one since I liked the price.

My second question: Is Jetbeam related to Nitecore? I found a Nitecore on Amazon that looks exactly like the Jetbeam T4.

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi PA Light, welcome to CPF. [emoji106]

As I understand it, the T4 is an old model with an XML emitter, which is now old technology. The XML 2 has been out for a couple of years now, and is about 20% more efficient. Nothing wrong with the XML, just not the latest and best. There is a T4 pro which has a XHP50 emitter on a single 26650 battery (competition with the R50 and EC50). This is the latest design from Jetbeam.

Jetbeam is not related to Nitecore. They are in competition. Nitecore are yet to release a single 26650 light running a XHP50 or 70 emitter, but they like to do their own thing a bit. [emoji4]

Taz80

Enlightened
The Jetbeam T4 looks like a newer model, just not the very latest. It has a XP-L emitter and is, in light rechargeable. It looks like a nice all-rounder and the price is good. Let us know how you like it.