are u saveing for something? if so what is it?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
this is what I'm saveing for its a motorcycle that has 300 horse power NINJA H2™R. so what about u?

ven

Flashaholic
£41,000.................:faint: your crazy!!!!! think of all the flashlights you could buy:poke:

Really is a cool bike, supercharged.............a beast for sure. I would have to have access to a track or something to use a little of its power:D

Good luck with the saving:)

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Am saving for retirement; have kept this aspect in mind every single working day of my career & all my significant purchases have been weighed against it. On my first day at work for the four major jobs I've had, have set 401k's to maximum from the beginning. When I'm retired at 48, all the 'consumer goods' sacrifices should be worth it: 50 years of fun - long life runs in both sides of my family. :)

Last edited:

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Am saving for retirement; have kept this aspect in mind every single working day of my career & all my significant purchases have been weighed against it. On my first day at work for the four major jobs I've had, have set 401k's to maximum from the beginning. When I'm retired at 48, all the 'consumer goods' sacrifices should be worth it: 50 years of fun - long life runs in both sides of my family. :)

Good for you Raptor Man!!!