Who's going to EDC both the ARC LS and 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatesy3

Newly Enlightened
Who\'s going to EDC both the ARC LS and 4?

I think I'll probably EDC both, personally I am also investing in the High/Low spring to give my ARC LSH-P the differing brightness levels, it sits on my keyring and generally gets abused. On the other hand I shall keep my ARC4+ safely in it's pouch with me, only to come out for an emergency situation or occasional demonstration.

I suppose the novelty will wear off eventually, and also I have my Super Baby Pin Luxeon III mod from Mr Bulk in it's Inova X5T holster.

3 EDC's---I don't think that's too over the top---they are only small after all.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Re: Who\'s going to EDC both the ARC LS and 4?

In the winter time while wearing a coat, I'll always have my LSH in a coat pocket and my Arc4+ on my person. In the summer, I don't think I'll carry both. The Arc4+ and an Arc-AAA should me more than enough for my needs. I wouldn't even really carry the AAA, however it's always good to have a backup.

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

That allot of light. Can never have tooo much, can you?

gatesy3

Newly Enlightened

It's a shame really about my AAA---I don't really want to put it into retirement, but with both ARC's able to achieve differing brightness levels (especially the ARC 4 triple click setting) then the problem of a low battery is not as great anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.