Hunting flashlight

Chewiekw

Newly Enlightened
Hello
i am looking for a small hunting flashlight that is around 700-1000 lumns and also has green, red, blue lights.

I have the nitcore SRT7 but it's too big. I also saw the nitcore CG6, but it's about the same size. Any suggestions?
Not looking for headlamp.
thanks again.

Genius1

Newly Enlightened
[h=3]Smith&Wesson Galaxy series, very old lights but I think only it smaller than SRT7.[/h]

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since you already have a decent thrower: (I carry a maxtoch Sniper in a holster)

I also use a modified Nitecore headlamp. search HC90vn from skylumen

I am not sure what you hunt, but hands free and easy use with gloves is super important to me. With some practice you can still wear a hat with a headlamp. I even have a camo mask I cut out and made to fit over the lamp. It looks strange, but works very well (for me).
My buddy uses a headlamp and one of those wrap balaclava things. He likes it so he can cover the lamp. You probably would want to use some olive drab paint and camo tape to dull things down a little, but it depends on what you hunt.

I also have a Nitecore Tube on my jacket zipper. Then a necklace with a CQG Spy on it for back up.

I don't carry any "expensive" lights normally. If I am camping out the night, I will carry some other lights. I try to have spare cells too.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
any Nitecore MH20. Then hit up Surefire for your choice of colored lens flip top adapter to fit it. If it fits the old SF P series it will fit the MH20.

Chewiekw

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys I guess I will stay with the srt7.

Last edited: