Status
Not open for further replies.

GODOFWAR

Banned
6f44e5528bbde180f34bc04bf5762229.png

Selfbuilt review!

TCY

Enlightened
But the screenshot you posted says no signs of PWM were detected.

Last edited:

Poppy

Flashaholic
At 06:00 mark & 7:27 too it's very obvious
The
oscilloscope rules out PWM for the flashlight. I do see the flickering that you are referring to in the video, and since it can't be the light, if you want to find the TRUTH, then you need to find out what is causing the flickering in your videos. @ 6:00 the flickering was visible in the spill when the camera self adjusted its brightness settings.
@ 7:27 the flickering continued beyond when it self adjusted.

You might try turning auto white balance off, and manually adjusting the camera's settings.

holygeez03

Enlightened
This GODOFWAR guy has been posting multiple threads about the "discovery" of PWM... but it's all based on YouTube videos as "proof".. and the flickering is very likely a shutter issue with the camera or bad encoding at some point during the video editing/production process.

I highly recommend a moderator take a look at all of GODOFWAR's recent posts and consider taking action. One thread was closed but now they are just multiplying...

Connor

Enlightened
I agree with holygeez03. These posts are at the very least sub-par if not downright trolling.

holygeez03

Enlightened
Trolling... and outright calling respected members "liars" without any real proof (except the crappy internet videos).

TCY

Enlightened
+1 on possibility of shutter/other issues. I've been using a SC62w for over 2 years and have never noticed any signs of PWM. A youtube video with signs of flickering is far from solid proof of a flashlight using PWM, especially when the OP posts a screenshot himself of selfbuilt's review which claims no PWM. Dunno why he posts that as a supportive evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.