Angled head Olight H1 Nova

Toby

Newly Enlightened
I think it's really cool that there is an angled head version of the S1 Baton with a bead lens on it. I'm glad that I can finally use a light like my S1 as a headlamp but still put a clip on it to throw it in my pocket anytime I want. I put my other Olights in the case it comes in too. What do you guys think about it? I find the light really useful.

BybAn0N.png

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think it's really cool that there is an angled head version of the S1 Baton with a bead lens on it. I'm glad that I can finally use a light like my S1 as a headlamp but still put a clip on it to throw it in my pocket anytime I want. I put my other Olights in the case it comes in too. What do you guys think about it? I find the light really useful.

BybAn0N.png

Other companies have been doing this for years and offer better features, emitters, materials, and warranty but, it is an ok headlamp if your into Olight.

Last edited:

davidt1

Flashlight Enthusiast

BybAn0N.png

I want a signed picture (middle) of Olight girl along with light purchase.