Lumintop Prince Unboxing/First Impressions (20% off)

cigarbufff

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys check out this flashlight there is a 20% off coupon for you guys. Just thought Id share! Merry Chirstmas Click the actual video the link and discount code are in the description box!

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine came with a xp-l led. And mine gets really warm on high (thats a good thing). Bought mine for 31$ on a "singles day, special offer". Really nice light.
Heatsinking is not that great. Its a pill with a loose reflector. So you can compare it with a p60 design. If a 1000 lumen, small light wont heat up, i would be worried. Because, if so, something defently is wrong whith the heatsinking somewhere. (or the battery is old and weak) Copper spreads the heat really fast, so even more reason to be concerned if the light wont heat up fast.
IMG_1750_zpsuhzhmrre.jpg

Have swapped the led for a neutral xp-l hi. Box said xm-l2, but the stock led was a xp-l. Have grinded down the lip on the plastic washer so i could use flat tops. And wrapped the reflector and pill with a thin brass shims to increase heatsinking (same method as wrapping those p60 drop in modules) Had to force the reflector/pill in, so i know its a ultra tight fit now. I can feel the heat after seconds, and after a minute or so, it is burning hot. And thats a good thing, because i know that the heat is not trapped inside the light somewhere.

IMG_1745_zpsphebkpha.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts