• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Lux-RC, Surefire, Barbolight, Aleph, Lupine, Micro ATL

zoran

Enlightened
First 'I'll take it' applies. Items will be sent from Switzerland and prices are inclusive of shipping via registered mail with full tracking. Once dropped off at the post office and the tracking number is provided, the responsibility is yours. Payment by PayPal of bank transfer (USD, EUR, CHF). I keep the right to refuse sale to anyone. Please PM with any questions. Thanks.

The only trade I would be interested in is the new Oveready BOSS in any flavor or size.

Additional photos in the following album: https://sniffles.smugmug.com/Hobbies/n-bgdqt/Nov-Sale

- Lux-RC FL33 with v3.0 S diving head, narrow clear TIR optics with blue locator, neutral NVSW219B and T35 body. Very good condition with a few very light carry marks. Purchased directly from Serge a couple of years ago. Tiny little thing with a massive output. Please note that this is not the latest version and cannot be programmed online. $400 SOLD

- Barbolight U9 modded by wquiles to a warm (more neutral to my eyes) MCE emitter, fully regulated HipCC driver, and powered by 26500 cells. Will's thread describing this fascinating build is linked below. A steal at $moved to marketplace

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-Barbolight-U9-with-Warm-White-MC-E-and-HipCC

- Aleph lego with A1 head/reflector, flamed Ti bezel ring, flamed Datiled's CR2 body and McTC tailcap. No light engine. $129 SOLD

- Surefire E1e in good shape with a few tiny specs of anno missing. $129 115 SOLD

- Yellow Surefire C2 with vestureofblood's MT-G2 Q0 5000K dropin (Adventure sport UI - see linked thread). A few specs of cerakote missing but overall in very good shape. $moved to marketplace

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...S-XHP-70-lt-Copper-P60-modules-3000-OTF-lumen!

- Lupine Piko MiniMax TL, 900 lumens output. Excellent condition. $210 SOLD

- Micro ATL G3 in copper and brass. A few light surface marks but overall in very good condition. Have to find out what emitters are in them but the tint would be warm and neutral. Includes the voltage checker and USB charger. This is package deal at $145 135 SOLD

DSCF9451-2-L.jpg

DSCF9450-2-L.jpg

DSCF9454-2-L.jpg

DSCF9447-2-L.jpg

DSCF9405-2-L.jpg

DSCF9700-L.jpg

DSCF9432-2-L.jpg

DSCF9430-3-L.jpg

DSCF9498-2-L.jpg

DSCF9499-2-L.jpg

DSCF9612-L.jpg

DSCF9613-L.jpg

DSCF9614-L.jpg

DSCF9435-2-L.jpg

DSCF9437-2-L.jpg

DSCF9439-2-L.jpg

DSCF9443-2-L.jpg

Last edited:

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
too slow for a BOSS, eh?
did You apply for the insider?

really ... that price tag and all of them are gone that quick, crazy.
:thinking:

zoran

Enlightened
Only yellow C2 and Barbolight remain. I can't lower the prices any more but will offer a couple of freebies. I have two DQG lights, Spy and Fairy, one titanium and other brass and the buyer of each remaining light can select which one they want. The brass has one trit in the tail and comes with a charger. The titanium one has nice knurling. Both with XPG2 emitters I believe.

DSCF9726-L.jpg

DSCF9734-L.jpg