I had a good CS experience from Armytek.

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
Not sure if this is the right area of CPF for this. If not my apologies. It has been said that only people with problems speak out. Those who are happy say nothing but I never believed that. That in part is why I am posting this thread. I had a positive CS experience from Armytek. Granted the best CS is the one yea never use but nothing in life is ever perfect.

SO here is what happened.

1. I had an issue with a light.

2. I contacted AT CS via Email.

3. Sandra got back to me fairly fast asking that I make a video of the issue. She gave me clear instructions as to what they were looking for. On a side note I honored their request the video be private on Youtube.

4. After review they said the issue was covered under the guarantee and to mail the gear item to Canada. That's right fokes. Not China but Canada. They said to use the cheapest means possible.

5. They got it fast and a brand new light was mailed to me fast. It came from Canada not China so was faster than I expected. They even emailed me to verify the address first.

6. Sandra then asked me to email them my receipt for the shipping. Like the original video my iPhone took care of that. Isn't technology wonderful. Some take it for granted but I am still amazed.

7. Sandra got back to me in a few days asking for my Paypal name. She did this without me asking aka proactively. Soon after I got a credit on my account for the shipping. In fact I think there was an extra 2 dollars credited LOL! 14 and change total.

That's it. I mean it really wasn't all that hard or complex. Just posting my positive experience. The new light has been functioning just fine.

Toolboxkid

Enlightened
That is good to hear, I mailed mine to Canada 8 weeks ago and still haven't got shipping notification or shipping reimbursement. They said the model was out of stock and would be back in 3 days (2 weeks ago). They usually come through eventually though.

I had a positive CS experience from Armytek.

That's it. I mean it really wasn't all that hard or complex. Just posting my positive experience. The new light has been functioning just fine.

Most of us here have had at least one bad experience, so It's nice to read when someone takes the time to share a good one. Happy for you, WW.
:thumbsup:

~ Chance

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe they recognized you as a gear reviewer on CPF and YouTube, and gave you the expedited treatment.

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe they recognized you as a gear reviewer on CPF and YouTube, and gave you the expedited treatment.

I think they are just continuously improving their products and customer service. Hence the new Canada shop for North American purchases and warranty that people asked for. They are a fairly new company and make some very high quality lights imo so, I hope they continue to improve their company and keep making us great new lights.

Glad it worked out well for you WW:thumbsup:

Woods Walker

I am not really a big time reviewer on either IMHO. In fact don't even request my reviews for submission in the review forum on CPF as don't feel myself worthy of that honor. It's really just me running around the woods with a backpack, lights, knife and a gun. LOL!

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
People trust your reviews. I'm sure others are starting to take notice.
I don't like AT asking to keep the videos showing problems private.
If concerned about negative comments and reviews, improve quality and implement better QA and QC.

MX421

Enlightened
After hearing such bad things, i had always tried to order only through a US dealer. A few weeks ago, i was looking for some parts and ran across a sale they had on a Hi CRI V2 Wizard (for less than i recently paid for a used one for my Dad). I placed the order and expected to wait over two months like the time i did the only other time i placed a direct order. To my surprise, the package came rather quickly and as yours did, from Canada. Maybe a fluke, but i was pleasantly surprised. good to hear another good experience. Maybe they are improving things to get themselves to new level. When they have no issues, they really have some good products... i have quite a few now :)

bdogps

Enlightened
Good to hear that they gave you a great customer experience mate. Until I keep reading more similar stories then maybe I would consider thinking about Armytek.

Last edited:

Woods Walker

Got the stuff I ordered for the Armytek Website in maybe 2 or 3 days from Canada to New England. Wow that was fast.

dc38

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the east coast of the yoosah. In the place wher
So, like every other good reviewer you were bribed with something that should have already been inherently inclusive (10 year warranty and great CS) in order to remove a public exposé of existing issues? I'm sarcastically kidding, of course.