• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Chief Wiggums 4xAA battery packs (2)

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey ufo! I've got one but plan on using it for an upcoming mod. If that falls through for some reason, you'll be the first person I offer it to. I know that's not much, but maybe every little bit helps.

As for my fellow CPFers...

Come on folks! Ufo is a good guy, and one of the first people around here I really got to know. He's been to my house twice, for cripes sakes! I'd be curious about what he's gonna do with these... if he says it'll be good, I've learned to BELIEVE HIM!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Can someone please PLEASE find it in their heart, if they've maybe got any of these holders sitting around unused, please talk to Raymond about letting him buy it? Or perhaps a trade? Hope somebody can help him out.

Chief_Wiggum

Enlightened
I'd help him, but I don't even have one for myself! My dad ran off with mine along with my MR16 mod. He loves that thing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
LOL
Sounds like Mikes fingers are still raw from making the first run of these.

I missed out on them also. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I was jobless at the time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

You ppl are just going to have to do what I did, take a Radio Shack 8AA holder, and start hacking away at it !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

ufokillerz

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Chief_Wiggum said:
If there is going to be a second run, they won't be made by me.

[/ QUOTE ]

you got email to the profile email

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
What form factor are you looking for?

I may know where to get it depending on what you are looking for.