The Fenix-Store        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Acebeam X65 is Releasing

Default Re: Acebeam X65 is Releasing

Quote Originally Posted by richbuff View Post
    I agree with your above statement so much.... so much.... that I also got two X65's.

I don't think there will be anything better anytime soon. It would have to have a larger head diameter, with more non-overlapping XHP35 reflector wells. I could wait for someone to make such an item, or live without it. So, I procured another X65 for my other hand.

There is nothing else like this in hand held led. Aim two of these at stuff that is about 500 meters away: You see killer performance that no one else can see, holding two of anything else.

I am thinking about mechanically ganging three of these together.
    Yes Sir! Thanks Rich.

Thank you acebeam for making good lights. I have 12 acebeam flashlights... i would like the next acebeam light to have an extended runtime kit.

Dear Acebeam,

You know how much I love the Acebeam X65. I fell in love with X65 before it was released. I bought two (2) X65.

Please, please tell me if there is a X65GT coming soon?

Can I send you money now to get an early test sample?

Love,

richbuff

3-1/2 years on and the X65 is still my all-time favorite all-around light.

Tried the X65 Mini but just wasn’t feeling the love.

Quote Originally Posted by seery View Post
    3-1/2 years on and the X65 is still my all-time favorite all-around light.

Tried the X65 Mini but just wasn’t feeling the love.
    I think that you and I are at the top of the X65 fan club. I skipped the Mini.

On the AceBeam website, I see 2020 New Product > a small pictorial representation of a red box with red bow on top and yellow tape around the box, labeled "X65GT".
    I hope it is on the original head, not the Mini head, and I hope that the gift box icon turns into the actual light.

I think that you and I are at the top of the X65 fan club. I skipped the Mini.

On the AceBeam website, I see 2020 New Product > a small pictorial representation of a red box with red bow on top and yellow tape around the box, labeled "X65GT".
    I hope it is on the original head, not the Mini head, and I hope that the gift box icon turns into the actual light.
    Great spot on that. Hopefully March 6th we find out!

I’m also not a fan of the Mini head, it was a major step backward from the X65 head. In fact, the entire Mini looks cheap and so opposite the high class look of the recent big Acebeam searchlights.

The first night I set the Mini out for my wife to take up to the barn, she said “Where’d you get that cheesy light?”.

Then grabs her full sized X65 and headed out there door.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12