acebeam distribution

tom-

Enlightened
Are Acebeam products only sold by the Company? If so is there a story as to why??

parametrek

Enlightened
No, I've seen them for sale other places. The best-stocked reseller seems to be BestLight.io but they are also on LedSuperMall, HkEquiqment and plenty on Amazon too.

Javora

Enlightened
Be careful buying Acebeam on Amazon, I got burned on purchase earlier this year. Ended up receiving some Ultrafire junk instead. Buyers beware.

tom-

Enlightened
javora, all the Amazon ads seem to be handled by the same Company outside the US.

flashkat, what form/s of payment were used?

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
I've found HKequipment typically is first for new Acebeam releases but if it's already on Amazon then it definitely can be a much, much more convenient option.

tom-

Enlightened
so why won't any US based shops handle the Brand-terms, minimums ?

tom-

Enlightened
Must be a business operating reason, too bad- wanted to get a K60 for a buddy that wants one. I'm pretty sure that a Fenix will put a smile on his face....

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm still waiting for someone to review the T30 before I buy one [emoji363]

Yeah, I hear you, I'm watching that one too. I really like the looks and form factor of the T30 but want to see for sure how the UI works and also know if they are going to offer a neutral version.

Lumenwolf

Enlightened
Yeah, I hear you, I'm watching that one too. I really like the looks and form factor of the T30 but want to see for sure how the UI works and also know if they are going to offer a neutral version.

Same, hopeful to see a review soon [emoji4]

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
I like Acebeam. They came out with attractive items ahead of the pack.

I get my Acebeam products from here: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?140-Vinhnguyen54
+1. Pretty much all of Vinh's Acebeam offerings have been only $20. - $40. over the price everywhere else and that is after a decent mod to boost throw and lumens. I think a couple of his Acebeam's are the same price as offered on HKE or bestlight. If you're seriously considering an Acebeam it makes a lot of sense to check if Vinh has it on his store which is http://www.skylumen.com . Of course research him here on CPF too as MikeB has linked to his modder sub-forum above.