is lightmalls.com a good vendor?

N8N

Flashlight Enthusiast
they are selling a Sunwayman V11R for $40 and it still is the perfect flashlight for me, I haven't found anything that looks like it would fit my needs better. My Vinh version is dead and I just need an EDC.

thanks!

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
How long have you had your vn version? You should send it back to vinh, he is usually pretty good about taking care of his lights and customers.

N8N

Flashlight Enthusiast
I already sent it back to him, apparently it is unrecoverable. Sounds like he's no longer making the driver that he used in my light. This causes me great sadness. I would not expect anything from him as I beat the ever loving snot out of that light over a period of several years; it was a faithful companion. I can deal without having a high CRI emitter, but I am addicted to the control ring. I picked another up when Battery Junction (I think?) had them for cheap but what's her face has adopted that light, and I need one for myself.

TIP AND RING

Enlightened
No experience with Lightmalls. I recently purchased a V11R from Fasttech. Price was comparable and had no problems with Fasttech service or delivery.

N8N

Flashlight Enthusiast
No experience with Lightmalls. I recently purchased a V11R from Fasttech. Price was comparable and had no problems with Fasttech service or delivery.

Thanks for that, will be placing an order shortly! I think when I got my first V11R I needed to order the extender from them so I'm comfortable ordering from them. Their price is actually better than I found when searching, just forgot to check their site.