Fenix Dedicated Thrower

drummer132132

Enlightened
Has there been any talk or info about a new dedicated thrower from Fenix? It seemed there was promise for a new dedicated thrower called the TK61UE but seems the trail went cold though. Anyone heard anything?

LeafSamurai

Enlightened
I think they are more focused on "tactical" lights at the moment. Follow them on Facebook as they usually announce their newest lights there and go to their official website and see the list of new lights. They are usually really good in updating their website with their newest lights.

drummer132132

Enlightened
I think they are more focused on "tactical" lights at the moment. Follow them on Facebook as they usually announce their newest lights there and go to their official website and see the list of new lights. They are usually really good in updating their website with their newest lights.

I think it's a "tactical" error to not be working on a dedicated thrower [emoji6] imo the market for tactical lights is already flooded with tons of options. I check their website often but don't follow on Facebook. Would be nice to know if they even have plans to make a new dedicated thrower regardless of what it may be.