Olight Customer service.....need help finding them

Bicycleflyer

Enlightened
Hi all,

I have a Olight ST25 that needs repair, but I cannot get in touch with customer service. The purchase was made almost a year ago. So it is outside the sellers warranty period, but still within the manufacturers. I don't even remember who I bought it from.

I have emailed the US, Asia, and Europe CS addresses with no replies.

I have called, no one answers.

I have even made a post here on CPF under Olight's section in the manufactures forum. So far no replies.

I am starting to think I am chasing a unicorn.

Any Ideas?

Blackbeard

Enlightened
think I had the same issue a few years ago, someone on here reccomended I go through facebook which seemed to work and I got my replacement light shortly after. I will try to go through my emails see if I can get u an address that I used

Blackbeard

Enlightened
well I found this, hopefully he is still the rep:

Stuart Yager

[email protected]

If that doesnt work try the facebook route or shoot me a PM, there was an address and phone numbers in that email body as well

Last edited:

Bicycleflyer

Enlightened
Thanks Blackbeard, I will try the email.

Thank you for the suggestion, but I am not on Facebook... Don't plan to sign up either. So that route is closed to me.

Bicycleflyer

Enlightened
Well I have to hand it to folks at Olight. After the initial problems communicating, they really did well. While they say they were not able to duplicate my problem, it appears a new light was sent. I say this because what I received had no dings in the finish, and I am quite certain that the one I sent had a few scratches. Anyway my ST25 is working fine now. Additionally I found a little surprise in the package. An I3E Eos single mode. This is a neat little light. I already carry a ITP Eos three mode. The I3E is smaller and just as bright. It may replace the ITP version on my key ring 🙂